WOMEN IN POWER PROGRAMME
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
WIPP is designed to provide participants the opportunity to enhance their value-based leadership skills through exposing them to new ways of leading and achieving a higher level of professional performance.
This six-month short learning programme addresses the challenges that women executives face in their management and leadership roles and provides practical insights ,tools ,frameworks ,and leadership competencies for them to increase their leadership impact and create lasting personal and professional change.
Masterclass #1: Empower – Mastering your Inner Narrative (4-5 hours)
Masterclass #2: Advances & disruption of the world of Business (2 hours)
Masterclass #3: Neuroscience of Resilience and Mindfulness for next level leadership (3 hours)
Masterclass #4: Transformation in action: Panel dialogue to empower women through culture & executive action (4 hours)
- Atleast 5 years working experience
- Must be an active member of the BMF
- Must be actively involved in community work
- Must be in a management position, from public or private sector, or owners of SMMEs.
1. Candidates must submit a one-page focusing on the following:
- Candidate’s view of the role of the BMF and how this should be developed going forward
- Candidate’s role in the BMF in lifting others as they rise
- Candidate’s role as a member of the BMF and how they influence communities
- Candidate’s role in how they influence women in their community
2. One-page CV detailing work experience
3. Certified copy of South African identity document
Applications close on the 31 May 2022 at 23:59