Terms & Conditions:
- Booking Confirmation: a.) All bookings are subject to availability. b.) Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt of the completed booking form and full payment.
- Payment: a.) Payment must be made in full at the time of booking to secure your reservation. b.) Payments can be made via credit card, bank transfer, or EFT.
- Cancellation and Refunds: a. Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to the golf day will receive a full refund. b.) Cancellations made within 14 days of the golf day will not be eligible for a refund. c.) In the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances, such as extreme weather conditions or course closure, the BMF will work with you to reschedule the golf day or provide a refund.
- Group Size: a.) The booking form should specify the number of players in your group. b.) The BMF reserves the right to allocate tee times based on the group size and availability.
- Dress Code and Etiquette: a. All players sizes must be submitted by the 31st of October. Failure to provide sizes might result in players being given ill-fitting golf shirts. b.) Players are expected to conduct themselves in a respectful manner and follow proper golf etiquette.
- Liability: a.) The BMF is not liable for any loss, damage, or injury sustained during the golf day, except where it results from the negligence of the BMF. b.) Players are responsible for their personal belongings and equipment.
- Golf Course Rules: a. Players must comply with the rules and regulations of the golf course, including those related to course play, pace of play, and safety. b.) The golf course reserves the right to remove any player or group who fails to adhere to the rules or poses a safety risk.
- Changes and Amendments: a.) Any changes or amendments to the booking must be communicated to the BMF in writing and are subject to availability.
- Photography and Marketing: a. By participating in the golf day, you consent to the BMF using any photographs or videos taken during the event for promotional or marketing purposes.