MIDDLE MANAGER PROGRAMME
NQF LEVEL 6
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
This programme is designed to equip the mid-level manager with skills to lead and manage a unit within the contextual changes brought about by the 4IR/5IR.
The programme simultaneously builds business advising and consulting management and leadership competencies as portable skills.
This programme focuses on business planning, customer experience management, problem solving and decision making, ethical leadership, within the four domains:
- People management and
- Management of the organization.
The target audience is individuals who are in middle management or anyone who wants to advance their career as a middle manager.
Minimum of NQF Level 5 (a post matric certificate programme) and at least 3 years junior management experience.
Seven modules over twelve months making the learning journey easy for those in employment.
- Apply leadership and management theories to manage a business unit
- Apply design thinking to build a business case around an innovative idea for growth and sustainability
- Use data and financial analytics to improve decision making
- Apply customer centric marketing practices
- Manage operational excellence for high performance
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory prescripts