The Black Management Forum(BMF) in partnership with The Graduate Institute of South Africa(GISA) hereby call on interested members to apply for The Huawei Certified ICT Associate (HCIA) Cloud Computing V 5.0 Programme.
The Huawei Certified ICT Associate (HCIA) Cloud Computing V 5.0 offered by The Graduate Institute of South Africa (GISA) is an entry-level technology for cloud computing and a very important technology in cloud computing. This course introduces knowledge of computing, networking, and storage related to virtualization, which introduces the features of virtualization to quickly understand the field of cloud computing.
The programme will be offered through virtual platforms over four (4) weeks with each week consisting of daily lessons expanding on the weekly topic and spanning over three (3) hours per day. The candidates will be required to participate in a mock assessment which will be used to assess their readiness for the international exam and an application will be made to waive the international examination fees and certification cost of 200 USD (R 3650).
- Cloud Computing Basics
- Server Basics Storage Technology
- Basics Network Technology
- Basics Operating System
- Huawei Virtualization Platform
- Huawei Virtualization Platform Management and Usage
- Overview of Fusion Access
- Fusion Access: Planning and Deployment
- Fusion Access: Service Provision
- Fusion Access: Features and Management Cloud Computing Trends
- Mock Assessments
- Application for International Examination Vouchers
- International Examination
HOW TO APPLY
Should you require more information, feel free to contact the Provincial Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this programme are currently closed.